Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ooppss...

Sorry y'all, it has been super crazy around here.
Studying for finals freaking sucks!
Studying and I do not necessarily get along. You could say we kind of hate each other.

But here is what has been going on...
I got to host my friend Kira, last weekend. She came from Utah and we just piddled around here. It was super fun! Thanks for coming!!

While she was here we and a few friends went to see Snow White and The Huntsman and the dollar theater. OH MY! Super good. Seriously guys, if you haven't seen it go. It was way good. A little creepy but I mean hey Chris Hemsworth made up for that!

Oh and guys! Guess what!!!!!!!!
I WILL BE HOME IN 10 DAYSSSS!
I will officially be done with school next Wednesday and then hoping on a bus to go down to Provo for a few days to hang out with my cousin. And then Sunday at 3:00pm, my happy little booty will be on a plane back down to the south! Where I belong, my heart is just bursting to be back in the motherland. But I think I may actually miss the ol' Rex. Just a little bit you know.

Well got to go off and study. I have motivation from yesterday's comments from my facebook. Seriously these comments had me rolling. And I do not want to sleep outside or make them breakfast in bed. Shhhh...I didn't say that :)


-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment