Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wow!

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged. And I am so sorry. See I have a great excuse too. I was completely finals, cleaning and packing to move back home, and then when I got home I didn't even touch my phone or lap top. AND thennnnn... I went up to North Carolina for a week and where we stay we do not have any internet or phone service.

But hello two words... THE OLYMPICS!!



1. I freaking love them!
2. They are amazing!
3. You get to see hot guys with their chiseled bodies!
4. An non stop sports!

Of course one of my favorite things to watch is the swimming, because I am a former swimmer.


We all know of Michael Phelps amazing showdown in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
And we all know that he hasn't done his best this go around.
Don't get me wrong he's still done amazing, but just great like we saw 4 years ago.
It's okay he had his glory and now it's someone else's turn.

Likeeee....
Missy Franklin!


How cute is she?! Can you believe she is 17 years old? She's my new idol (kidding...maybe?) And she's younger than me. Awkward... She has done absolutely amazing in these games. Did y'all watch where she had to do back to back events with only 15 minutes in between?! If you don't much about swimming it is almost suicidal. It's rough. You give all your energy in one event to turn around and do the exact same thing 15 minutes later. CRAZY! And she won the gold! You go girl!

And last but not least you can't forget the Fab Five, who have also have became a crowd pleaser.


They are so cute! And wow are they good. I love Jordan and felt so bad for her when she didn't make the All-Around. So sad, but she came back and got her gold!

Oh what I would give to go and see the Olympics. It is on my bucket list, you can best believe that!

xoxo
Meg

PS: 



No comments:

Post a Comment