Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This Has Been My Life Lately...

Prison Break. Going to Kori's apartment. Orgainzing my new room while watching Prison Break. Sleeping. Prison Break. Kori's apartment. Prison Break. 


Okay y'all get the point. There has been a whole lot of Prison Break. Only for a good reason. It is Brianna and I's new favorite show. I mean it has taken over the number one spot on my list.


And guys this is huge. I love my shows and to become number one it has to be so dang good. And it is! PLUS it has two smokin hot main characters. Let me just show you...









This is the main character. And yes he is mixed. Hot.
His name is Wentworth Miller. Again hot.
His character on the show has a full upper body tattoo. Hot. 
Beautiful Eyes. Hot.




This is Michael's (main character) brother Lincoln. 
His name is Dominic Purcell.
His character's name is hotter. Sorry.
In the show Dominic's character has a WHOLE lot of swag with a little dash of B.A and d-bag. Attractive I know. 


Anyways. Brianna and I are constantly wiping up our drool as we watch this. 
My roommate Caitlen started watching the show a few weeks ago and begged me to watch it. At the time I was finishing up Lost and wanted to catch up on all my other shows.
While we were in Washington one night we didn't have a whole lot going on so she was like just one episode. I was like fine whatever I'll watch it to make you shut up. Within the first 15 minutes I was hooked, lined, and sunked. (not sure that is correct grammar. oh well.) Anywho. We just started season 3 today. Yes I know. Don't judge. Brianna is right behind me. Haha. If you want to start a new show, we totally recommend it. It's an amazing series with amazing actors, and an outstanding story line.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment