Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just Some Thoughts.

How crazy is this rain cloud!

I've done some thinking...And we all know that can be good or bad for my health. It's been on just about everything, both good and bad.

Let's start off with thought numero uno and go from there.

1. My Funk. I have been in a little funk lately. Don't ask me how I got there because I don't know how to answer that. I guess it could have started with with my over analyzing on just about everything! Or my brain just over thinking just about everything too. School. If/ where/should I transfer to a different school once I get my AA. I really really really want to transfer but is it worth it? It is for my happiness that's fo sho! Then I used to be super social and want to do everything. I mean this is coming from the girl who did everything in high school. But lately I have been on the crazy anti-social side. Yet again I have no idea! Moving on.

2. Sir Issac the Hurricane. I love all this rain that you are providing for us but...I hate to driving in the pouring rain AND I do not necessarily enjoy being drenched every time I get out of the car or in and out of the buildings. Which I do a lot for my work. Here is a conversation my dad and I had earlier today.
Me: Oh my gosh can you believe this rain, Sir Issac the Hurricane is giving us?!
Dad: Is that what they are calling it, Sir Issac?
Me: Hahaha. No but I call it that. I mean with the name Issac it should have Sir in front of it.
Dad: Oh woowwwww.
And I got a new car last week. (More to come later) and I may or may not have given him the name of Sir Issac.If he does terrible damage to the poor folks in Louisiana I will change the name. But I just love the ring it has. And speaking of which my dear friends in Louisiana, (I don't have any but I would like to think I am besties with all the Swamp People. Okay not all of them. Only Troy and his hot sons and the guy with the missing tooth where he likes to put his cig.) I am prayin for y'all in hopes that Sir Issac isn;t too mean to y'all!

3. AT&T Guy. My iPhone 3s, has seen better days than the last couple of weeks. It is slowly dying on me. Being slow, not letting me know when I have a voice mail, and did I mention being super slow, because it has been. My wonderful father has so kindly lent me an iPhone 4 that he had laying around, I just needed to get a sim card for it. So while I was gallivanting around Jacksonville today I found myself an AT&T store. That's where I met the AT&T guy. He assumed that I had broken my other sim card. And I may or may not have let him assume that. Oppies. Then my crazy brain asked me a question.  How does one break a sim card?! And you know what I don't know. I could only assume that it would happen when you were trying to take it out? I don't know. My dear kind sir. When I enter your store and ask for an iPhone 4 sim card, I simply do not mean a 3GS sim card but a 4!! Only it was also my fault because I didn't know what the difference looked like. So I get to go back and get another one. Yay for me!

That is all. I am peacin out of work. The rain has finally stopped and I want to go home and eat and lay in my bed and do nothing. But we all know I am just dreaming.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment