Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Well Hello There New...

DIET!

So about a month or so ago my dad went Vegan.
We all were waiting for him to quit and go back to eating meat and what not.

If you don't know what Vegan is, it is eating no animal by-products and no meat.
Or like my dad likes to say is Plant Power!

So in that month or so my dad has been doing this diet, he has lost 22 pounds!
How crazy is that!

So Linsey (my cousin) and I decided we would do it too.
Since Linsey is a little picker than I am she is going on more a vegetarian diet but keeping to the no processed foods, etc. I probably will tweak it a smidge to my likes/ dislikes.

I hope to record my journey on here.
I start today and I am going to be honest I am a little nervous.
But I am going to try this for a month but who knows I could go on for who knows how long!

I'll let you know how I feel/ how it went next Monday!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment