Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My life is awkward.




You know those sites FML or MLIA. You know people with ridiculous stories. Well I should make a site that is called MLIA (My life is awkward.) I may have to come up with different letting or whatever but I will make one! Haha.

For those that know me I have my fair shares of blonde/ awkward moments on a weekly basis. There must be someone who doesn't have any of these moments because clearly I take theirs.

Let me just give you an insight of the last three days I have been having....

Tuesday: So I got dear Fredrick (my car) about 2 or so weeks ago. Such a little gem he has been. Last week I had to get the title for my car and then came back on Tuesday to get my tag. I made sure I had enough money in my account because it was going to be a nice little chunk. The man behind the counter got the paper work, my plate, and tag all ready for me and when it came time for me to pay, he swiped my card, and low and behold it said "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS"!!!!! I commented and said there was no way because I had just checked and knew there was enough in my account. Called my darling parents, whom neither of them decided to answer there phones. I told the man to give me a few more minutes so I could figure this out. I proceeded to transfer money from my saving into my checking and then gave the man my card to try again. Once again insufficient funds. Mehhh! I then tried other ways of payment all of which failed. I went home and tried to figure out what the crap was going on. My mom called and let me know that I had enough to pay for it in savings but not in my checking. Holy. Crap. I. Am. An. Idiot. I then switched the right amount into the right account and got my tag. I hate being an adult sometimes.

Wednesday: Went to pick up lunch for my mom and I before I got to work. I ordered my food and went to get my wallet out of my purse and it was not there. Perfect. Just my luck. Once i got to the window I told the lady my wallet was not in my purse and asked if they could hold my order.

Thursday: One of my babysitter clients texted me and asked if I could babysit for an hour or so. I had just gotten off the phone with my mother, so I texted her that I got asked to babysit and I probably couldn't because I had to work. Send. Well knowing me I had sent it to the client! Seriously I can not catch a break. I apologized for that and told her I could come over because it was slow at work. And here I thought I was going to have a fear free awkward day.

When stuff like this happens all I can do is just laugh about it. If you beat yourself up about it, it's not even worth it in my opinion. Stay awkward free, it's almost the weekend!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment