Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

There Is Never a Dull Moment.

Remember when I wrote this post and I named my phone this super butt behind name?
Well I changed it...but also for a good reason because I got a new phone.
So obviously it couldn't have the same identity as my old one right?!

My new phone is called Sir Barnaby Buster!
I think I have an obsession with 'sir' but that's not what I am getting at.

Anyways, yesterday I saw this sticker on my dad's desk and asked him if this was a nerd joke.
He thought it was so funny that I had said that. Oh dadddd.

SSD= Solid State Drive
HDD= Hard Disk Drive
Computer Nerd Joke
Then later that day I asked him if he had any extra Salt Life stickers that I could put in Issac and he dug around and finally found one. On the Crusher there was this cute flower in the middle of the Salt Life. So I asked him if he had any that had some cute things in the middle. He then picked up a red pen and drew this. He thought he was super clever. Like I said never a dull moment with him. Haha.



In other Sir Barnaby Buster news this is what he got for me. A baby German Shepard. How sweet! He must have known I recently watched the Lucky One and grew attached to Zac Efron's character's dog Zeus!


Two more days until the weekend!
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment