Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Procrastination+Stress=No bueno

So here I am. Sitting at my dining room table at 7:00am on a Friday morning. Attempting to write a speech that I have to present at 9:00am. It's a three minute speech about myself. Should be easy, right? WRONG. It's so hard. Maybe it's the stress that I waited until the last minute (I should have learned that lesson by now...) or maybe it's the fact that I hate talking about myself. Either way, I'm going to fail. Maybe. Unless by some miracle I can improvise and pull a beautiful speech out of my hiney. Which, I have been known to do. So I guess we'll see if the Lord is on my side today. Or if He tries to teach me a lesson. Hopefully it's not the latter. ANYWAYS, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. After work, I'm going to Megan's and we are going to eat at Moe's Southwest Grill, go bowling, and go to the beach tomorrow. Time for some relaxation!!

Xoxo, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment