Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer is ending


Hey yall. It’s Brianna. Do you remember me? I know I haven’t posted in forever. I forgot we had a blog haha like seriously… my  work computer blocks myblogger now and I always posted on my breaks. So by the time I get home at night, I never even think about it. But I’m going to do better! I promise!


School starts on Monday. So many mixed emotions. I’m excited to go back, but I know the excitement will only last a week or two… and that makes me depressed. Plus, it’s my last semester as a sophomore which means I should probably hurry and pick a major. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh? BUT I am happy to be back in school and not just sitting at home all day. This summer has been super chill. I discovered my love for strawberry banana smoothies, the t.v. show Supernatural, and running shorts. I also discovered that I hate Wal-Mart with a passion like no other. That place is the equivalent of hell. Just sayin’. Oh and I also hate McDonalds and their broken ice cream machines. Their employees are liars and one of these days I’m going to sue them. With the help of Megan. But that’s another story for another day. Long story short, this summer was so relaxing and just what I needed. I’m going to miss it but I’m excited to move forward in my life. After this semester, I’ll only have two more years of school and then I’m done. Forever. No more. Hallelujah, praise the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment